NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laser Hair Treatment #5

I did another Laser Hair removal treatment Saturday with the Silk N SenseEpil machine .
I will take another picture tomorrow morning.
This time I put the laser on Level 4 I guess you would call it . This level was a bit more painful, and i use that work loosely . I did my upper lip, chin , under arms and bikini area.
Once again the bend on my under arm stung pretty bad but nothing un bearable.

As far as growth goes ... I can see some progress I think. I noticed this morning that If I did not want to I probably did not need to shave. I did because I am so self conscious about it but I bet it would not have been noticeable to someone else. That in it self is improvement to me !

So I am defiantly excited about this for sure !

Read the progress of my other treatments here !
Treatment 1 and 2
Progress
My Chinny Chin Chin
Treatment 4

PS .....
If anyone has an idea of how I can link these with out having to link each page on every progress update please let me know . It gets aggravating having to do this !

No comments:

Post a Comment