NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Treatment 1 and 2 of Hair Removal

Read my intro to the Silk N Sense Epil Laser Hair Removal here.
I did my first treatment of Laser Hair Removal on Christmas day .
Area 1
Treatment 1: 12-25-10 Area: Chin and Lip . On Lowest Setting of Laser .
Treatment 2: 1-8-11 Area: Chin and Lip Laser set on notch Up .

Area 2:
1-1-11 Area Underarms Laser on lowest Setting ...

Hair Growth: Maybe a small slow down in growth but that might be generous !

The lowest setting of the laser you have to do for the first treatment , you can bypass it by holding down the -and + button after that. The first session did not hurt at all. The second one you felt a small zap but other than that no biggie !
I personally am expceting this to take some time. PCOS people take longer for hair removal I have heard anyway ... The Silk'n Sens Epil site says this :


However, I will be so happy If I only have to shave, pluck , wax once or twice a month or week even ! That would be well worth that money !


How often should I use Silk’n SensEpil?
Treatment sessions with Silk’n SensEpil should be spaced every two weeks for the first three to four sessions. After that treatments should be done if hairs have grown back, until the desired results are achieved. The total number of sessions varies from person to person, but, in general, most individuals notice a reduction after four treatments, with very good results after six treatments. Most females require eight full sessions. Males tend to have more stubborn and deeper hair and may require ten-twelve treatments. For more information please click

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following your progress closely as i spent a fortune on my SensEpil last week :)
    One treatment done on Saturday. Hair growing as normal here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elipse. Have you read some of the reviews on it ? It says it takes a while . So be patient.
    I believe some people say 4-8 treatments.
    I already know its probably going to take me twice as long to get results. I'll be interested to see how yours goes as well.

    ReplyDelete