NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cooler Weather Brings Smaller Clothes !


So a "cool" front came in to Texas today High today was around 71 . NICE NICE weather. HOWEVER I realized , I have no "warm" clothes . My mom got me a Old Navy gift card for my bday , I was going to wait to use it . But I had no jeans , and my shirts are all mostly sleevless.
SO I decided to go check out old navy . I tried on a Small Shirt, It WOULD have fit EXCEPT For my damn muffin top . I hate this excess skin around my waist. I'll be glad when I can begin some plastic surgery , but that's a while down the line.
So I got a MEDIUM TOP !!! YIPPIE.
BUT The BEST PART. I Tried on a 10 jeans, TOO BIG . I even yelled SHUT THE HELL UP in the dressing room . The guy asked" Are you ok " LOL I laughed and said yes im just fine . I went and got the 8's THEY FIT !! At old navy , that's like a size 6 !! SHIT am I really a size 8 ??
Someone on my band buds group called me TINY !!! HUH ? ME ? She's talking to someone else im sure.

2 comments:

  1. Mindy that's awesome!!!!! Size 8!!! I would have yelled shut up and then a little more...they may have even seen a little dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Your funny , Thanks.
    I actually think these jeans MIGHT be TOO BIG TOO , by just a tad. Im going back this weekend to try on a 6 !! OMG did i just say that ?

    ReplyDelete