NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OH So Good !


Well after my last post yesterday I was telling my hubby about how i was feeling and I think he realized I was not eating much .
I spoke to some other bandsters and they said they can get like this w/ a good fill.
I have had good restriction before , this fill might at first been a little too tight for ME , it was not too tight but i normally do not like to be tight to the point that im full after 4 or 5 bites, that's unnerving to me. But this fill was like that at first, It not so much now .
So with that and the stress i have been under I felt "Ok" that this was normal .

Anyway , hubby decided he needed to get me out of the house and take me to eat . So we went to chili's , i ordered fajitas , to my surprise i ate about 5 shrimp ( No tortillas ) w/ the cheese, veggies , sour cream, guacamole ect , and 2 strips of steak . that's quite a lot for me right now .
But it was good, i had not eaten all day long except a bolt house shake earlier in the day .

So that felt good to get some good food in . I need to just eat when i do not feel like it .
I guess I am just not really hungry ? I dunno , sort of an odd feeling now ? A former ( HA feels good to say FORMER ) Fat person NOT Hungry !!

No comments:

Post a Comment