NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Its Here !! The Day is Here !

My surgery day is finally here , well tomorrow ! I cant believe this day has finally come !! I am so anxious I cant hardly stand myself today ! After 3 long years of feeling like crap , 3 long years of searching for a solution , 3 long years of feeling like this was a hopeless case and I would never get better , its here !!

My only fear, worry , is not being able to get sleeved the same day my band is removed . I worry about that very much . If that happens I dont know if I can get sleeved .. I dont know that we could afford it . As is is I am using the money donated by so many sweet people for this deductible .  So If i have to go through another surgery next year, it will be another $2000 deductible ! GRRRR I hope that is not the case.

I am ready though ! Thank you everyone who has been so kind to me and stood by me through this ! I love ya lots! I'll update when I am able !

4 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow, Mindy! Wishing you a quick and easy recovery!!! Hugs from Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u !!! U have been such .great support !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I missed this! Your surgery is over now so ... how'd it go? I hope that you got your two-fer (band out, sleeve done).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I did have the surgery . I was able to get sleeved however I'm still in the hospital , there was a heital hernia they didn't know about and I swelled more than expected due to the band and its scar tissue . I was not able to keep liquids down post op I should go home tomorrow oe wenesday . thanks for asking ill update more from home

    ReplyDelete