NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Positive

I realize i have been REALLY negative lately . I am trying to work on that, trying to be more positive. Its been a real problem at home . Has this ride been a roller coaster ? Yes . Am I angry, bitter, upset over this whole situation yes ! I am trying to move past that to be more productive .

No comments:

Post a Comment