NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A New Start

On July 16, 2007 is the day my life began again .
At 250+ Pounds I had had enough . As someone who had been thin before the weight took a toll on my emotionally . I did not want to go and where, do anything, see anyone. My marriage was suffering because of this . My kids were suffering .
I had turned into a miserable, bitter, unhappy person. I use to be so outgoing , friendly , social person and I was not that person anymore.

My husband had never said anything about my weight. NEVER a negative word.
The ONLY thing he ever said to me was " If your going to do something about it do it otherwise stop bitching about it "
So when I decided to get the surgery he asked me " do you think i'll get my wife back "
I told him " I hope so " !

So On July 16, 2007 I had my Lap Band Surgery with Dr Jorge Rincon in San Antonio Texas .
http://www.saweightlosscenter.com/
If you schedule an appt w/ Dr Rincon tell him that Mindy Sent you , I get a free fill if you have surgery with him !! Being self pay that's helpful !! *Email me and I Will give you my last name for this ) It will be appreciated )

No comments:

Post a Comment