NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Progress Pics ( headshots)

I always loose weight in my face first, but its hard for me to tell a difference on a day to day basis , pictures help me see if im making progress.
Pre Op

18 pounds gone
27 pounds gone 3 months post op
nearly 4 months post op and 31 pounds gone . My face shows the most weight loss. It seems to get thin quick !

4 comments:

  1. I can see it!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! you can really see a difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you got your surgery!

    I seem to have missed a whole bunch of your blog posts -- the entire summer! Sorry about that. I think I'm caught up now.

    Anyway, don't worry about how fast you progress through the stages. I was on softs from week two to week seven and in the long run it made no difference. WIth the revision and how much the band messed up your stomach, I wouldn't be surprised if you heal more slowly this time than the first time.

    ReplyDelete