NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update on the Silk N SensEpil



Someone emailed me the other day asking about how my progress was with the Silk N SenseEpil Device . I realized I had not done an update in a LONG Time !
The progress has been slow . But in all fairness I have NOT been doing the treatments on a regular basis until recently . In a way it seems to be a catch 22 with me and the PCOS. Because I have to shave between the treatments it seems that once I shave the progress I have made is for nothing. Its kind of a 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of deal. The nice people at Silk SensEpil suggested I call into the CS line so they can give me some tips on maximizing my treatments and I just have not had time to do that yet. But I will next week .
So....
1. Is it working? Yes and no
2. Is the hair growth decreasing? Yes
3. Have I stepped up the treatments and started doing them on a regular basis ?
Yes
4. Do I still think it will help ? Yes
5. Do I think it will help people w/ out PCOS Faster ? YES it got rid of my mom's hair on her upper lip in ONE treatment !
So im still trying !

No comments:

Post a Comment