NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yes Its Addicting ! So Live a Lush Life too !

Ok So LUSH is addicting , How Addicting ? Well VERY ..
So addicting I want to win this contest on Living the Lush Life . So check it out and see all their wonderful reviews of Lush products and see for yourself how awesome Lush and Living a Lush Life is ! Check out Living the Lush Lifes Face book page and see the stash I have aquired since December !

My pics are there !

No comments:

Post a Comment