NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Soreness




A friend of mine who is getting a lap band soon asked me to join her for a work out today . I am OUT OF SHAPE ! My a$$ is going to pay for that work out tomorrow. Even more reason to get off my ass and go do it again tomorrow I guess. She's the one about to have surgery and she is probably in better shape than me ! ( not being mean ) She probably has more motivation than I do too , which means I need to stick w/ her and keep working out with her !

So thanks E for the work out !

No comments:

Post a Comment