NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Laser Hair Treatment #7

Laser Hair treatment #7 (Read my last treatment here )
I did the treatment last night.
I did the usual area's, chin , lip , under arms and bikini area.

I can really start seeing results now .
The hair is MUCH Thinner for sure.
I would say I could probably go for a day w/ out shaving my chin if I needed it . I am not 100% comfortable doing that yet , self confidence issues, i think everyone can see my stubble, but it would be close.

My under arms: I Have such a bad memory I am going to see how many days I can go starting today out out needing to shave. I'll take a picture of them today ( I shaved them before doing the treatment last night ) and see what it looks like once I feel like I have to shave, and see how many days it is.

My chin , i would post more pics of but its so hard to get a good picture of .
Ok so I lied I just took a decent pic w/ my cell phone of all things.

I'll post the comparison pics on the next post . I'll be interested to see side by side pics as well. Drum roll please .....

No comments:

Post a Comment