NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Laser Hair Treatment #6

I just did my 6th Laser hair treatment with my Silk N SenseEpil laser hair removal . I have noticed ( by mistake I might add) that I have not had to shave my under arms as often as normal. Normally I have to shaver everyday , my under arms I could get away with every other. But I would say now I can go several days with out shaving them and they are fine.

I have gone for 2 days now with out shaving my chin, which is AMAZING for me !
I will try to take some more pictures this week . To show the differences after say one or 2 days of not shaving.

I did use level 4 on the laser and not as much discomfort this time as last time in some sensitive area's .

So I am encouraged by the results so far.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I know that has to be super exciting after everything you've dealt with thusfar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rahshell I am pretty happy so for with the results. I would suspect a few more months and it should make a significant difference !

    ReplyDelete