NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My future ?

I dont know what to do about my future. I am in limbo i feel like.
As i wrote in a previous blog I was and still am considering going back to school to be a nutritionist , then using that degree in some way to help weight loss patients , more specifically weight loss surgery patients with the weight loss.
The only problem with that is it takes a couple years. Our financial situation needs some help NOW .
So after taking to some friends someone said " why dont you go to cosmetology school, you can get through it in less than a year and start making money right away "
I have been looking into it and its sort of a "recession proof" career.
But do i want to "waste" sort of speak a year going to school and $13,000 doing something i dont REALLY want to do or spend that time and money and go another year and be doing something I would really like to do . Now granted im a creative person , so i probably would like being a stylist .

But Im not sure what to do ?
Any thoughts on this ?

1 comment:

  1. Don't do something you don't want to just because it's supposed to be a good job! Especially if you have to pay to do it.

    There are jobs you can get now that will help you get closer to being a nutritionist. You could work in a gym, maybe, or a doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete