NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holy Crap Wow Holy Crap Wow

Last night i was working the concession stand at a basket ball torny at the high school. While i was there 2 of my sons old wrestling coaches walked in .
They had not seen me in about 4 yrs. I said" Hey do you remember me " I could tell by the look on their faces they did not " I said" Tyler's mom from wrestling"
And i could see the wheels tourning and one of them said " Oh yeah , OH YEAH OMG Your.. your ... " I said" Thinner " He said " OMG Holy crap , WOW holy crap " LOL
The other one said " OH CRAP I do remember you now wow you look amazing where is the rest of you " So we sat there and I showed them pictures of my son and ever now and then one of them would just go " WOW , CRAP " ROFLMAO it was THE FUNNIEST THING !!!!
They walked off and one said to the other " that is THE MOST AMAZING transformation"

Gotta love it !

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy! I can't wait for when I can say the same thing!

    Brad and I have been trying on old clothes and being all amazed at how much "roomier" they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! I can't wait for comments like that!

    YOU ROCK!!!

    Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, doesn't that feel GOOD??? You ARE an inspiration. I think my mom said "holy crap" too when I showed her your pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'll are the BEST !!
    When i have a bad day I just need to come here !!
    Love ya'll !

    ReplyDelete