NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chest Pains ?

DONT FREAK !! I am not sure if i am having anxiety attacks or what is going on . This has happened to me twice in the last month or so . Keep in mind I am under an UN GAWDLY amount of stress right now .
But I have been having some kind fo chest pains or pressure.
Both times happened when I did not get "StucK" but like it was just enough to say That's it your done eating.
Today I ate some egg noodles. Sometimes i can tolerate them sometimes i cant. So now Im having those pains again .
It hurts when I take a deep breathe sometimes.
I will go get this checked if it keeps up and when i have the money , just curious if anyone else experiences this ?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like what I have experienced since the op 2 weeks ago although its gone now. Dr said it was my version of gas pain, instead of the shoulder tip pain, which I now believe as when it was on its way out sometimes it would move through my chest up to my shoulder. I would have to pat or thump myself on the chest or give myself a hug with arms crossed over my chest and holding on to each shoulder and force a burp which felt awesome and relieved the pain. I sometimes get it now when I know I really have to get a burp out and its not coming on its own. Its a bloody awful feeling, if I didnt know better I would have thought I was having a cardiac arrest! hopefully it passes quickly for you. Way to go on the weightloss for this month also Mindy, so great especially considering all the sh%&* you're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, too, if I eat and go to bed too soon after. I wake up in the middle of the night with horrible pains in my upper abdomen. It's happened 4 times since October and everytime has correlated to eating after 8pm. I'm still not sure what it is, but I feel for you because it HURTS!

    ReplyDelete