NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, October 3, 2008

Worried

Ok I have been dreading this post ! If you read my blog you know
My doc discovered that I am VERY sensitive to fills due to an esphogial problem that I did not know I had caused from YEARS of throwing up from migraines. So .25cc's of a fill for me is like 1cc . I can get tight very easily and quickly.
For the most part If i get a fill i find out im too tight in about 7 days go in get a slight unfill im fine. No biggie. IF I PB however I have a tendency to swell as well very quickly and it takes me a bit longer to recover than "norm"
So to now, About 3 weeks ago i threw up pretty good. Got swollen went on liquids did ok for a few days , then started all over again ( put my self back on liquids every time i PBed , Finally called the doc on Monday , he said go back on liquids for 3 more days call me Wed if your not better. I did told him im good , can keep things down fine, He said progress to mushies, I did today , I PUREED CHILI and IM STUCK !! I basiclaly have not had solid food in almost a month now. Should i be worried i have a slip ? I have a call in to my doc , he is going to want to see me Monday , this was my second fill BTW ( last month ) from a total unfill ( From the same thing ) back in June ! Im very worried, scared and frustrated, Im only 20 pds from goal !! and now this . I DO NOT Want another TOTAL UNFILL ! OMG I'll FREAK THE HELL OUT !!
I gained 10 pds my last unfill that i LITERALLY last week JUST GOT OFF. I swear i'll have a nervous breakdown if he totally unfills me again . SLIGHT unfill im good with .
I just want to make sure i do not have a slip . It could go either way , the fact that i can keep liquids down gives me some hope ! SO We'll see.
Keep your fingers crossed im good !

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well for you. I'm a little like you in that I've had my 2nd fill (4.3cc in 10cc band) & I get stuck quite often. I was to go for a 3rd but cancelled it for now. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly , If your getting stuck often and you feel like your eating right , chewing well ect. you might consider an unfill. I have been through this so many times ! Just a slight tweek makes all the difference.
    Thank you for your comments.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete