NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, October 27, 2008

NSV !!! My Rings !

Check this out !! When I started to gain weight my original wedding band got too small.
So my DH got me a "replacement" ring to wear. then on our anniversary I bought me an anniversary band . That's right I BOUGHT IT . Called him from the store and said " FOUND MY PRESENT " He said "OK " LOL
Well NOW I have a problem . My replacement ring and my anniversary ring as well as 2 other rings i got as an obese person are WAY WAY Too big , cant wear them .
BUT my original wedding band, is getting too big.
So soon I am not going to have ANY rings to wear including my wedding band.
The problem... its not good to size rings over and over. I was wanting to wait until i was at goal to get my OTHER Rings sized. I had not thought of having to get the original wedding band sized DOWN. And how is this for a kicker. I was looking in my jewelry box and tried on my high school ring ( I was a 110 pds in high school ) IT FIT ! Ha i almost died. So check this out . The silver ring is my "fat" ring if you look INSIDE it you will see my wedding band i am wearing now !!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment