NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Panic in the Disco

Last night was ROUGH ! First a little background. I am in general a very nervous person. I have never dealt w/ stress well. I use to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day as well to help me deal w/ stress. I suppose I used food , well ok I did use food to deal with it too. But nerves have always been an issue for me. For instance I do NOT like riding w/ most people in the car. My husband says its a control issue but its a nerve issue. I was in a car accident twice actually both times someone else was driving , So i think that has something to do with it. There is a major high way in town here that I avoid like the plague if i can . I know it sounds like a i am a nut job but its not horrible. I mean I DO drive on the high way if i HAVE to i just go around it if i can because its dangerous . I worry to death when my son is out somewhere and he's driving . So things like that. Also over the yrs off and on I have had panic attacks. Nothing major or anything that has lasted long but I do have one every few yrs or so .
I was put on wellbutrin about 4 yrs ago to help with the anxiety and to help also with my chronic migraines . It helps a lot. In fact I did not realize HOW normal it made me feel until about a yr ago I had ran out , It took me about a week or 2 to get the RX refilled ( i figured oh i did not need it its so mild anyway ) . OMG I was a stark craving NUT ! My husband told me if I ever go off it again he'll leave me LOL
Which leads me to yesterday ! For what ever reason ( and i never know what starts them) yesterday after noon i started a to have a panic attack. I got home tried to calm down and it came on . I get this over whelming sensation that something is wrong somewhere w/ someone and I dont know what it is . My heart starts racing, it gets difficult for me to breathe or at least feels that way and it lasts for over an hour usually . So that one was over and as i went to lay down for bed it happened again, I am under a lot of stress right now . DH is working out of town , money issues ect. But geesh , I still feel something in my chest my BP Is ok. Ughh I hate this !!

No comments:

Post a Comment