NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, October 27, 2008

OH YUMMY


I get "what do you like to eat " asked to me a lot , So i thought i would show you .
A fellow bandster ( she now has a sleeve) told me about this a long time ago and I eat the HELL Out of it, She steams her veggies I kind of stir fry mine ! Takes about 10 mintues here is the recipe :

1 orange bell pepper
1 green ( you can use any colors )
1 med red or white onion
1 med squash
Chop up to desired size.
In a pan coat bottom w/ some olive oil .
Season veggies w/ McCormicks Veggie Seasoning and Black pepper, Cook until Veggies are done . I like mine to still be crunchy .
You can add a protein too it.

There ya go

No comments:

Post a Comment