NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Lets be Honest


The biggest loser I am not . June 10th I will have my offical yearly post op visit with my doc.
I will be the first to admit I am not where I wanted to be at a year out. I wanted to be at my goal weight or damn near close. I am not . I still have 30-40 lbs IDEALLY to lose.
I know my doc will not say anything about my weight, he rarely does. He always asks me how I FEEL. Physically I probably feel fine, feel well , feel healthier , But I am not happy where i am by any means. I have not gained weight in the last year , Lost little but at least I am not gaining .
Its the little things i guess I reach for .

Now lets be honest. I have not worked at my weight loss since around Christmas time. My son became ill and well I Just fell off the wagon . For those new to reading my blog or to weight loss surgery , 3 weight loss surgeries does not make for easy weight loss ! At ALL, EVER , PERIOD !
Money was tight for us for a very very very long time . While you do no need money to work out , it helps and it helps in order to eat healthy .
So now that things are better for us financially I am recommitting to ME . I have signed up for a food delivery service called Fixed Foods , Its Paleo and gluten free, Its very easy on my IBS stomach as well. I will be joining a bootcamp type class that is also kind of personal training and I have a gym my apartment I can use now also . Its time to get serious. I am in a position now where i COULD have a much needed tummy tuck soon , but I WONT Do it until i get the weight off !

I WILL GET TO MY GOAL !! I WILL !
I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO WHERE I USE TO BE !

No comments:

Post a Comment