NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I AM NOT CRAZY ...


I have been having mild anxiety attacks since I left the doctors office the other day . I was not sure what was going on with me .. I was talking to a friend ( Thanks Susan ) and she made me realize that alot of my anxiety is coming from hearing from the doctor himself " This is a serious situation you have ". I knew my band issues were bad, I knew it had to come out , but to have a doctor tell you " This is serious your in a bad situation how are you eating ? " Yet feel like there is not much i can do about it yet is where the anxiety is coming from.

Also the doctor telling me " this is bad " validated I AM NOT CRAZY . 
I am not crazy when I cant eat one day and can another, Its not in my head ! Its not in my head when I say I can FEEL my food and my liquids going through my band . Its not in my head when I throw up my food everyday ! Im was actually relieved to be validated ! That someone else was there to SEE and HEAR YOUR MESSED UP !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment