NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Improvments since surgery ?



Before my surgery I wrote a post about how the lap band was affecting my health , you can find it here.
 This morning I woke up feeling pretty good from my revision surgery and noticed a couple things. Even with some soreness still lingering I do not have some of the symptoms I had before surgery . Also I have not had one bought of Acid Reflux since surgery ! Before i had it daily .
Here is a list of symptoms from pre op ..


Joint pain (Gone for the most part )
Fatigue
body aches ( Gone)
head aches
My teeth are deteriorating because of how much I throw up 
Cold feet (still there )
cold hands  (Not as bad )
numb feet
cysts on my feet 
numb hands ( Not as bad )

I realized  I was not walking hunched over in the morning from body aches . I realized my whole body did not ache , my ankles were not so sore that I could barely walk on them when i got up !

I am curious if this will last ? If so then I can tell you Im certain this stuff came from the crap band in my body. We will see how long it lasts !! But so far so good !







No comments:

Post a Comment