NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, March 2, 2009

Tip of the Day : 5 Healthy Foods for under $3.00

http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:y_featured:145972d4ebbfe9e57123d0bcdf5c3f8b;_ylt=AucAEAgLcwn24X3sDjiupCwazJV4

Check it out !!!
Good ideas !

Mindy

3 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog, your weight loss story is truly inspirational!! i recently started a blog myself, take a peek, I'd love to get your feedback:

    http://angs-journey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you ! you are so sweet.
    I am going to check out your blog right now .
    Thank you for your signed words !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy,
    Thank you for your comment on the blog! We really appreciate your prayers!

    ReplyDelete