NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, September 10, 2012

Nervous , Anxious , 4 Days til my revision appoitment

On Friday of this week I will finally go see my doctor about my lap band revision . I am nervous, anxious, excited, hopeful yet ready to be disappointed too . I keep telling myself things CANT be this easy for me to do this , but wishing they will be.

I am not sure how the appointment will be . I did find out it will only cost me $25 for the co pay and that is including the upper GI that will be done in the docs office. This is GREAT news .. Why ? Because on the off chance i have to wait until next year for my surgery the less money I put in now the better. My deductible will start over January first. So the less money I put out now the better.

I hope this appointment goes smoothly though and they tell me I need surgery asap . Honestly I dont see how they cant.

I was eating dinner last night and barely made it back to the kitchen before the vomit came out of my mouth ! (TMI huh ) No idea why it happened to me that quickly this time but it did . It seems the more time goes on the worse my situation gets. I am actually TIRED of potato soup lol

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were able to have a revision now (money is the issue with me too :( ), but your story is inspiring, Mindy. I see that there is hope for a change one day! Good luck in the appointment, and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW thank you your so sweet. I can say this , if I can get this done you can too !!
    Keep trucking it will happen !

    ReplyDelete