NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Milestone of Sorts

Its been a little over a month since my surgery . The weight has been coming off fairly easily at this point and restriction when eating is good . While everything is going well I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Something to go wrong, the weight to stall , something. I mean really do you blame me after all the crap I have been through . 
Today however I hit a milestone of sorts. I am officially lighter than I was with my sleeve.
With my sleeve I could NEVER get  under 189-190 pounds . I would see saw between those 2 weights for months , months turned into a year . I lost 40 lbs with my sleeve but only 10 pounds came off after the first 30 days . So I am gun shy still about the weight loss.
But today at 6 weeks post op I hit 188 pounds . Which means I am lighter than I was ever with my sleeve , granted I was 10 pounds lighter to begin with but still its something ! 
Once I get below 180 I think i will feel like this is really working ! 


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see your doing well on the weight loss front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome congrats! Whenever the weigh loss does stall just change something up. Whether it’s your exercise routine or your food. The smaller you get the less calories you burn so you either have to workout more or eat less. Good luck!

    -Breanne
    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete