NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Covergirl Olay Foundation and Pressed Powder Review




Let me start off by saying I have been trying to find a good foundation for months and months ! No lie ! I have looked and looked for a foundation that covers but is not heavy or oily . With living in Texas I dont want to feel like i have make up caked on my face or for it to look that way . To find a full coverage foundation and powder but one that is light too is NOT easy to do . I had settled on an expensive department store foundation that cost nearly $40 a bottle ! YIKES . So when I was offered this Bzz Agent campaign I jumped on it !! 

I have been using the Cover Girl & Olay Tone rehab 2-1 Foundation and Cover girl and Olay pressed powder for well over a week now, nearly daily . I am really impressed. Before using the Covergirl and Olay products I was using an expensive dept store brand. I may just switch over permanently. The foundation coverage is great. I still like to have a natural look but yet something that evens out my skin ton and the foundation does that very well . The pressed powder works very well also. Coverage is great and still allows for a very clean and natural look . Over all love the product !!

No comments:

Post a Comment