NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, August 13, 2012

Things are Moving along , I still need some help ..


Today I sent in my first payment for my PCIP insurance. Septembers payment. As of September 1st I will be insured. On September 14th I will go see my revision surgeon . Since my eating is getting worse, by that I mean my symptoms are getting worse, more frequent heart burn , throwing up more, not able to eat many solid items I feel the need to go forward with this ASAP . I am hoping the doc and the insurance will and can push this through before the end of the year. Money is still an on going issue . If anyone is able to help out with my fundraisers or if you can pass the info on I would REALLY REALLY apreciate it .
Thank you so much
My Scentsy Fundraiser ends soon
https://kateholcomb.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=96185137

The You Caring Fundraiser Will end Sept 6th On my Birthday !!

 http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=lapbandrevisionsurgery&fundraiser_id=4914#.UBgGr4avExm.facebook

And the Velata Fundraiser ( Scentsys Chocolate Fondue YUMMY ) 
https://victoriakogan.velata.us/Velata/Buy?partyId=96217489

Again if you can  help or share I would really appreciate it !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !


No comments:

Post a Comment