NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

An Update

Today I applied for insurance through my insurance agent. Good huh ? Yes and no . I know I will get denied , however that is the first step i need in order to get the Pre existing  insurance plan to cover me ! So YAY denial letter ! I should have it in a couple days. My agent told me " You will get denied dont worry LOL

As for my Fundraiser : http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=lapbandrevisionsurgery&fundraiser_id=4914
Its going pretty good . I have $500 in the account, my  parents are matching and I have some money that has been sent to me , some more promised to be sent too . So at this point i still need $3200 . But what i have now is enough to start the process. Some friends and family have donated some items for me to sell on an online yard sale group . I am picking up a TON Of stuff this weekend I cant wait , im so exicted !

I am not very good at taking leaps of faith but this is one I am going to have to take and hope, trust and wish it works out !

No comments:

Post a Comment