NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, July 13, 2012

Today has been a LUCKY Day

Today has been a great , lucky day !!!
First off I started off the day with getting a second part time job  ! I can still work my first part time job, they will work around my schedule and I can make some extra money for my surgery  !

Second I received a good amount of donations in the mail ! YAY ! I  now need about $2300 for my goal for my surgery .
I am still selling items on an online yard sale group to help me get my goal as well as still hoping for some help for donations for my fundraiser .

Lastly I got a call from my insurance company and my denial letter for my insurance is in the mail i should get it Tuesday ! ( Denial is good ) its the first step i need.
 So I will apply for the PCIP insurance tonight , send in the denial letter as soon as it gets here and the process is off !
YIKES THIS MAY HAPPEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment