NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, May 28, 2012

Pause on the Pitty Party


I have been on vacation for a while . I went back to Illinois where I was born and spent some time with my family. It was nice . While I was there I decided, screw it I am going to eat what ever I want , when ever I want. I am tired of worrying about my weight. It seems that no matter what I do I gain anyway . Now that I am home I am really going to concentrate on what I eat and at least try not to gain anymore weight.
My revision surgery will happen lord only knows when, not anytime soon at the rate its going now. So I at least have to not gain any more weight . Its getting hotter in Texas now and working out outside will be harder and harder for me due to migraines . So I want to start the P90X again . Starting slow is all I can do .

No comments:

Post a Comment