NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Turbulance in flight with my band !!!

Last week I was on vacation . I had only flown one time since getting my band. I have heard some people back when i first got banded that had some issues when they flew if their band was filled too tight , they would get a  feeling of  too tight and things like that . When I flew out of DFW on my vacation It was not fun at first. Keep in mind I have no fluid in my band, nothing, its been unfilled for nearly 2 yrs now . When we took off I got that stomach in my chest feeling you get , but as we continued up , I could literally feel my band get tighter . To the point where it took my breathe away . ( for those w/ bands its like when they fill the band and fill it up real fast all of a sudden) The feeling stayed that way until we leveled off. It worried me ... If I had any swelling going on that day  (had I thrown up earlier or something ) I could have been in some real trouble. so Keep that in mind if you fly even if you have no fluid in your band .

No comments:

Post a Comment