NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 1, 2011

No p90x today BUT I Did do something

Did Ok today .. I did not do that great on my intake because I had a migraine , I did manage to force myself to do some yoga which is REALLY something for me .I did not do p90x I was afraid it would be too intense with my migraine, So I opted for yoga , i thought it might actually help my migraine. And it did .
But since I had a migraine I did not eat much and I walked the track for 45 min while my son was practicing .
Calories 1178
Calories Burned 2076
Deficit 898
I think I may have forgotten to write down a few things I ate . Im not sure . but its ok. I am going to find a food dairy ap on my phone so as I eat something I can write it down so I do not forget .

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for still doing something even though you had a migrain! I use the my fitness pal app on my phone to log all my food and it's great!

    ReplyDelete