NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Working out is a Vicious Cycle !



Ya know working out really sucks, I can barely move today BUT I know if I do not do it again It will be worse tomorrow , so in order to NOT be sore tomorrow I need to keep doing it . Its a evil thing ! My p90X schedule is for Shoulders arms and the AB RIPPER ! WTF ? What the hell is an AB RIPPER ? I can barely walk today ! And my arms and shoulders are probably the worst from just Cardio yesterday , NOW They want me to FOCUS On arms and Abs to the point i RIP Them ? OMG !

No comments:

Post a Comment