NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, July 1, 2011

Couch to 5 K work out

My friend who just had lap band surgery and I have been hitting the gym ( Kind of ) LOL We have completed day 1 of Couchto5K . YAY Right ? Well, not so fast, I have started this program 2 times before and have yet to complete it .
BUT this time I have a motivation ... There is a 5K In September that benefits children w/ Brain Tumors. SO I am determined to try to run it . Or at least walk it with out dying ! I want to do it for my niece that died last July , as well as our other 2 friends who's children have cancer ! So I want to do it !
I am going to join the gym , right now I go when my friend goes. But there are times she cant go that I am actually motivated to go . So I think i might do this , this time ! If i can get up the nerve I want to do a weekly weight in on Monday's again ! I need to get a fill too and start getting on top of my fills again !

No comments:

Post a Comment