NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Body Says HELL NO



Apparently eating crap , or treats every now in then is not going to happen for me. At least not until I get back down to goal weight and have some wiggle room.
Last night ( Night being the operative word ! ) I weighted myself. 182 pds. This morning 184 ! Go ahead and tell me your body fluctuates. I know all that shit . BUT what did my dumb ass do last night after being so proud of myself on the scale and for being so good the day before and that day ? At a bowl of ice cream. Small bowl,yes it was, and I added protein milk , but who the hell gains 2 pounds over NIGHT ?
I guess my PCOS ass does ! WTF ? So all the crap is out of my house, really the only thing I have in it right now is ice cream , OH and the 10 pounds of candy waiting to go in my son's valentines bags for school . Yes I know it could just be water weight ( by the way I dont believe that water weight crap ) so we'll see .

No comments:

Post a Comment