NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, October 5, 2009

Update: Back from the doc

Just got back from the doc. He came in and said " well i think you know what is next , there is no reason to even do a flouro , we talked about this last time, if you were having problems again after the unfill then what is the next step ? " I said " Surgery" He said " Yes, what happened though ? " So i told him what happened.
He said he wanted to check my band under flouro ( Xray)
He looked and said " YOUR BAND IS FINE " Huh ? WTF ? Seriously ? "Yep your band is fine, look goes right through , perfect placement" So after talking to him and thinking myself , i need to get back to bascis. Even though i am totally unfilled i STILL need to follow bandster rules, I need to get back to the basics. Since living w/ my parents its been hard to eat the way i normally do .
SO back to the basics for me it is . So the good news is no surgery !
Thank you all for your kind words and encourgement !

No comments:

Post a Comment