NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, June 8, 2009

Important Points to Remind us all Of ?

I think after we all have our band for a while 6months to a year we tend to forget a few things. I see some frustration going on in some people's bloggs as I have been catching up . And in myself in all honesty too. So I thought maybe I would re post some older posts and it might help some , my self included to knock some sense into us and remind us of a few things .

1. Why we started this journey .
2. This is a martathon not a sprint.
3. Look how far we have all come. Regardless of how long we have had our bands.
4. MOST IMPORTANT ... FOLLOW YOUR DOCTORS ORDERS ! Remember the RULES ! Dont get lazy with them !!! Getting lazy causes stupid shit to happen like slipped bands !! ( trust me i know LOL )

No comments:

Post a Comment