NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, June 8, 2009

Tip of the Day : Eating Well For Less

It has been a long time since i have done one of these . LOL
So one thing ya'll might know about me is I am the CHEAPEST person in the world.
If i dont have to pay full price for something I wont. I will do what ever it takes to figure out a way to NOT pay full price.
One of my guilty pleasures since losing weight is designer jeans. However I will not pay $200 and up for them . Second hand stores are my FAVORITE for this ...
Which leads me to the tip of the day .
With the economy the way it is eating well can be a challange. Lets face it eating healthy is expensive. So my trick the BIGGEST One ...
COUPONS ! I am a COUPON Fanatic. Someone told me once " I dont have time for coupons' My response to them was " Then you dont have time to save money "
I spend 30 mintues a Sunday clipping them and organizing them and that's it.
And can save as much as $50-100 at the grocery store. Not to mention the FREE stuff i get.
This is one of my favorite sites. She has a really good explianation of how to orgainzie coupons, how to utilize CVS's extra care bucks to get stuff for free ( which i do every week )
Its great !
http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/

Also another tip .. Stay on the outer isles of the grocery store. The produce , meat, dairy sections are the healthiest places to shop. The least you buy on the inner isles the better.
Hope that is helpful !

No comments:

Post a Comment