NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Checking in

Hey everyone, Just wanted to say Hi.
I am seeing your comments and encouraging words.
I still do not have internet and at this point am not sure when I will get it back up.
Money is still tough , we are going through a really rough time right now .
On a positive note , i am down to 131 !!!! Which means I am must 6 pounds from goal !

So that's a plus i guess. I will keep ya'll posted. We might be moving in the next few weeks into a cheaper house I am not sure ?

Thanks for your kind words !

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the 6 pounds to go! Is there anything left of you????Your absence is seriously felt Mindy and all my love and best wishes are with you for this messy situation to turn around for you. Thank you for keeping us posted, its so great to hear from you - looking forward to having you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shaggs !
    LOL yeah there is something left of me. in fact my mom told me the other day " You need to STOP losing weight" But I told her I only have 6lbs left im not going to stop now" She thinks im TOO Skinny . HA what ever .
    Thanks for your kind words.
    I am sure stress has something to do with my weight loss. But hey i'll take it anyway i can !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome! I am on a terrible plateau and even gained this past week. Take care and I have so many of my friends in tough economic times right now. You do not look like the same person in the pictures. A real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete