NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, March 20, 2009

Update , Saying Hi

Hi ya'll. Im in Houston seeing my hubby and going to his gma's 75th surprise birthday tomorrow so I am back in cyber land for now ! LOL
Wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks so much for everyone's kind words of support.
My weight loss for what ever reason has decided to kick its self in again .
I am down another pd or so . Down to 130-131 . I think i'll faint when i make it into the 120's finally .
I just went and bought some much needed tops in SMALL !!! . The party tomorrow should be interesting. I Have not seen most of dh's family in 7 yrs . So they have not seen me thin. Im thinner now than when we got married. Which is the time before last i saw them. So should be funny .

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, DO share after that one! :D

    You deserve mucho accolades and recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Beth!! I really want to hear about the reactions you get from the family on the new you!!

    ReplyDelete