NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, December 8, 2008

OMG Im Normal ! We'll sort of

My BMI now that i hit 140 is NORMAL !!! 24.0 on the DOT any more i would still be "over weight' But Im NORMAL !!! Seems like forever its taken me to get "normal" again !! Geesh ! Im so excited !!!
Thought i would share !!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    Oh how I dream of being 'normal'

    Well done!!!

    Zenaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, congratulations!!! That has got to feel better than ANY food has EVER tasted. You deserve a standing O!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll . getting to "normal" sure has taken a long time .
    I felt " thinner " a long time ago seems like i should have been to "normal" my now , I find it a little stupid that at 5ft4in 140 is "normal" weight But if i gained any more i would be " Over weight"
    Funny how those silly charts make us feel so good OR Bad LOL
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete