NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stress



I have realized something since being banded and food has been taken "away" as a stress "reliever", I don't deal w/ stress well .
I have never really dealt w/ it well . I smoked for 15 yrs , quit before i got banded . So you take smoking AND food away ? How does someone deal with stress ?
Medication ? OK I am on that !!! I take wellbutrin from Anxiety , stress and to help w/my migraines . But Seriously , I am beginning to wonder if there is enough meds in the world to help me. I WORRY CONSTANTLY . I Sometimes wonder if there is something wrong w/ me ? This CANT BE NORMAL to be this worried about EVERYTHING all the time ?
My life is stressful now granted . But I don't know what to do about this ? I would love to be one of those people that "take things as they come " But how do you do that after you have been a spastic mess for 32 yrs ? Maybe I need a different Med ? I went off the wellbutrin once ! BAD BAD BAD IDEA !! But maybe its not enough anymore ? HELL I have no idea. If anyone has any ideas please let me know on this cause its killing me and STRESSING ME OUT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment