NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FINALLY ! Loosing again

For months and by months I mean 6 months I have not lost any weight. The last time i went to my doc for a check up was 3 months ago and I had only lost a pound since my last visit ! After talking to him and he suggesting that we think about bypass over my sleeve I freaked out a little bit .
I had already started to implement a Paleo (ish) diet . By Ish I mean I do eat a little cheese. The paleo diet is ideal for someone who had weight loss surgery . You eat your meat first then veggies then if you have room fruit . I originally started the diet to get rid of artificial things in my diet to see if it helps my migraines .

On top of eating Paleo I drink a master cleanse drink nearly ever time I drink water. The master cleanse is simply lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a dash of maple syrup . It tastes just like lemonade . I have reduced the amount of sweet tea to one a day , with my am meds.

So this combo as well as getting in some walking when i have time has worked ! ( So far ) I have never been able to get below 188 and stay there ... I bounce between 190-188 and always go back up . I have been steadily loosing weight and keeping it off  since starting this routine !

I am not hungry , I do not crave sweets anymore . The trick was getting all refined sugars out of my system ! I needed it ! I feel much better !
Lets hope this stays !! But so far so good !

No comments:

Post a Comment