NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Couch to 5K what a difference a few years makes ...



I started the Couch to 5K program several years ago , when I still had my band. I started it several times but never finished it . I kept thinking I was lazy or maybe didn't "want" it bad enough to finish. I physically hurt the last few times I started the program . I thought it was because i was running wrong, didn't know what I was doing etc. However, I realize now It was the pain and fatigue caused by the band that kept stopping me. I am only on day 3 now , but I did not "mind" the work out today . It was manageable and I did not hurt after wards, I am a little sore yes, but not in pain like the first few times I started it . I have yet to get out and run on the streets, I do it on the treadmill at the gym. Its too damn hot here in Texas to run outside lol !! So we shall see how it goes ! I am encouraged this time around !


No comments:

Post a Comment