NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, March 11, 2013

Changes

The last few weeks have been crazy . Lots of changes have been going on . 
I start my new job at the hospital on the 18th . I had my last day at my old job today . I have been with that company for almost 5 yrs. The job was very flexible , relaxed, laid back and I pretty much did what I wanted. It was also part time . Had it paid more I would have loved it more than I did . After  years of applying I finally found a new job, a hospital job which is what I have been wanting for a long time. 

Now the scary part. Changing jobs. I was a stay at home mom for about 8 yrs. When I finally did start working it was part time so that I could still go to my kids functions etc.
My youngest is 12 now and in middle school. Not as many activities to go to etc. I have been feeling quility about him having to be home some by himself ( if my husband is not here ) I feel like I am letting him down as a mother. I am sure this is normal but i feel guilty for it.

My husband will be starting a new job soon too . He will be out of town some . Going back to work for me is not going to be easy I dont think . Going from working   2-4 hours a day to 12 is going to be rough ! Not being there all the time for my son is going to be hard as well. Not being there all the time for my husband will be hard too .

I feel like since my surgery I need to do what I need to do for my family , and my health . Well for me mainly and I have to get over the guilt of it . I am ready to have the life I have wanted for a long time the first step of that is taking the stress off my husband for money , and eventually ( hoping next semester ) going back to school for nursing .
Its a lot to handle at once but i know it will all be for the best !
 
Now the chore of getting my house organized, cleaned and ready to be a functioning home when I cant be here. More so for my husband than my son lol

No comments:

Post a Comment