NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, March 1, 2013

Howdy


Me at my nieces wedding last weekend. Size XL dress 31 pounds down !

Its been a while since I updated so I thought I would today. My weight loss is doing ok. I have been going up and down lately with the same few pounds. I have not been eating the best, had a wedding to go to and lots going on so just  have not been focused on it . I am at 193 now which is 31 pounds lost. I go to my 3 month post op appointment next week so we will see what my doc says. Im curious to see what my vitamin levels are since I forget to take my vitamins half the time !

A couple  new exciting things are going on . I FINALLY got a full time job ! After searching for nearly 3 years I got one. I will be working as a patient care tech at a local hospital . Its something I have been wanting to do for a long time. The excellent care I received during my surgery motivated me even more to get back into the medical field. Lucky for me I'll be working for the same hospital system as where i had my surgery !

I am going to be joining a gym on Monday as well. We just have not had the extra money until now for me to join one. I did attend a boot camp class with my best friend I could get a week free and was so proud of myself for keeping up and "hanging" with everyone who had been going for a while. UNTIL I got up the next morning and could not move ! My stomach hurt so bad I thought I messed up my surgery . Turns out I ended up pulling a muscle in my stomach ! UGH ! So boot camp will be out for a bit LOL.






2 comments:

  1. You look great, Mindy! Way to go! And congrats on the job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! I appreciate that ! I am excited to start

    ReplyDelete