NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, January 4, 2013

50 days Post op and Back to Work


I was finally able to go back to work this week . Never have I been so glad to work ! I was going a bit stir crazy in the house for so long . Even though I only part time , a few hours a day I can really feel my energy level is decreased. I am glad I am able to slowly work up to working more hours . Having to work 40 hours a week would be hard right now . I would do it , but it would suck !
I have dropped another couple pounds , I hope my several week stall is over . I have spoken to people and read that stalls around 5-8 weeks is pretty common . I hope mine is over .
I have been worried that maybe 25 pounds was all I was going to loose . That maybe this surgery is not going to work and I went through all this for nothing, I am loosing pounds . I am down from a size 22-24 to a 16 . Which is great. Just hope to be able to loose more soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment