NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Surgery and Meds

Since having surgery I have been off both of my prescriptions. Topamax to control my migraines and wellbutrin for depression and anxiety . I have not taken either of them initially because I knew i could not get them down or was more scared to try possibly . The Topamax i was more worried about not taking or being able to take since with out meds I get migraines often . Nearly daily . However after nearly 9 weeks post op of not taking the Topamax I have had one migraine. So Im going to wait that out .

The BIGGEST proble , is not taking my Wellbutrin. I need to get back on it. However due to financial issues I cant get it right now OR my B12 injections which is not helping my energy either .
I know better than to go off this med, But I am slowly getting more depressed, anxious and just feel like staying in bed all day . Im going to have to work on getting back on them soon . The family can always telll when I am off my meds. Its not fun for them TRUST ME ! I do realize how it affects me now at least.

So moral of the story take your meds post op if you are able to !

No comments:

Post a Comment