NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 27, 2012

COVERGIRL blast flipstick

Once again being a Bzz Agent pays off. I was so excited about the Cover Girl Flip Sticks campaign .
I was even more excited when I got the Bzz Kit and there were 3 FULL Size samples in there for me to use . I really like all the shades. One side in my opinion is more of a day look and the other side you can use as an evening look . The colors are very flattering to me . I don't know if they knew my skin tone or not but its all really nice !!
I don't wear actual lip stick, I like the texture and lightness of glosses or balms. I like the flip sticks because they gave the pigmentation of a lip stick but lightness of a gloss ! Perfection if you ask me !

No comments:

Post a Comment